Autism Treatment Center of America
he Son-Rise Program® Start-up in Sheffield, MA
The Son-Rise Program® teaches a specific and comprehensive system of treatment and education designed to help families and caregivers enable their children to dramatically improve in all areas of learning, development, communication and skill acquisition.
- Scholarships for parents to attend a one-week parent-training program
Dynamic group exercises that spotlight key challenges in working with children
Comprehensive video and audio training
Question and answer forums to address critical questions and concerns
An opportunity to brainstorm autism strategies and network with other parents, professionals and teachers facing similar challenges
An in-depth manual that walks you step by step through all the key elements of The Son-Rise Program®
Generation Rescue is the leading national organization that provides hope, information and immediate treatment assistance to families affected by autism spectrum disorders.
Generation Rescue is the first resource families turn to when facing a diagnosis.
Rescue Family Grants
- Provide autism treatment to families in financial need for medical assistance
The grant includes:
- 2 Doctor visits
- Laboratory testing
- Nutritional supplements
- Listening therapy
- 100% of all grantees have shown improvement with the 90-day program.
- TACA Webinars
Allow for virtual meetings to plug families into the latest and great lectures with experts across the US
- Monthly Chapter Meetings & Coffee Talks
Local Chapters in many states around the US providing outreach to families affected by autism via monthly educational meetings and Coffee Talks, featuring expert speakers on a variety of autism related topics
- Parent Education Events
TACA offers parents educational opportunities such as REAL HELP NOW Conferences, which focus on autism related topics like advocacy and medical issues
- Helping maintain and support: 24 hour Parent Hotline
Parent support team and volunteers responded to 33,813 requests – in English and Spanish – via phone, email and live chat.
Autism Non-Profits Worldwide
- Providing community grants to non-profits worldwide that are helping their local communities with education, medical expenses, (including labs and doctor visits), therapies and special needs programs
- A mini-grant to qualifying Non-profits to receive $500
- Limited to one per year, per non-profit
Non-profit organizations must operate as a 501(C)(3)
Autism Pantry Program
Autism Pantry Program, which introduces families to special foods, supplements, books, cleaners, toys and other crucial supplies. All from Natural Products companies and the Autism community who donate them for families through conferences AHA attends and through AHA social media giveaways. To date over $400k in retail has been given to families nationwide.
AHA Can Help 20 Families With A $3,000 Partnership
- 1 family
- 2 doctor visits, lab testing, supplements and Auditory therapy
Talk About Curing Autism (TACA)
- 16 families
- Helping maintain and support
- Parent hotline, webinars, support groups, parent education materials, lectures and conferences
- Helping maintain and support
Smaller Non-profits World-wide
- 1-3 families
- This is a case by case and could include: Auditory Listening Therapy Equipment for a family, Doctor visits, Speech services, OT services, or Supplements
Autism Pantry Program (AHA’s Program)
- 20% of the Partnership will go to help support the cost to provide donated products ranging from supplements, foods, books and more to over 4000 families throughout the year at conferences and through social media.