Do you remember the moment your child was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder?
I do. And nothing could have prepared my son’s father and me for the devastation we experienced. Our doctor warned us to give up all hope of a relationship with Jaxson because “he won’t know the difference between you and the chair you’re sitting on.”
If you’ve endured a similar conversation with your doctor, I am here to tell you that such a future – with no hope or relationship with your child – is NOT set in stone.
If you’ve felt the overwhelm… the dread, grief and helplessness that comes with an autism diagnosis, please know that there is more than hope for you and your child…
On behalf of Autism Hope Alliance, I would like to invite you to a special online summit to bring you Hope with a Plan.
And it’s completely free.
Click the link below to register online:
Join us for six very special days from the comfort of your own home. The Autism Hope Alliance and I want to honor you and your very special child and bring you:
- Nutritional therapies
- Physical therapies,
- Cutting edge discoveries and more…
These techniques, approaches and solutions are giving the children, adults and families affected by autism hope–and a better chance at a normal, fulfilling life.
And, equally important, you’ll discover ways to care for the caregiver as we bring you self-care techniques, communication and family building practices, guidance for rebuilding relationships and more… specific to parents of children with autism.
You’ll get access to 30 of the world’s top autism experts, resources and free products direct to you, in the comfort of your own home including…
- Raun K. Kaufman, Director of Global Education and former CEO of the Autism Treatment Center of America®
- Dr. Joe Mercola, family physician, wellness advocate and best-selling author of The No-Grain Diet
- Dr. Dan Rossignol, a Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians (FAAFP) and a Fellow of the Medical Academy of Pediatric Special Needs (FMAPS).
- Alex Doman, founder and CEO of Advanced Brain Technologies, and the bestselling co-author of Healing at the Speed of Sound®
- Ocean Robbins, CEO of Food Revolution Network
Some of the life-changing topics that will be addressed include…
- Vaccine decisions for families affected by autism.
- The link between cognition, language, maturity and behavior in those on the Autism Spectrum and how to address it.
- Self Care for Caregivers
- Breakthrough strategies to help our children overcome their biggest challenges and genuinely connect with others.
- And many more…
We are going to give you more than a hope. We will help you create a plan as we cover the latest in groundbreaking research, nutritional and physical therapies, cutting-edge discoveries and more to help your children recover from many of the disabling symptoms of ASD.
Don’t miss this free online event that will dramatically change your life and the life of your child.
Hope IS possible. And it’s now more possible, more real, than it’s ever been before.
Sending you love and hope,
Kristin Selby Gonzalez
Autism Hope Alliance, President/Chairman
Mother of Jaxson, age 14 (diagnosed with autism)
P.S. In case you’re wondering how you can find the time to attend… I get where you’re coming from. I’ve been there and know just how busy life can be when caring for a child with autism.
But this event is about more than just ideas and information. It’s about creating HOPE with a PLAN–you will come away from this event with specific tools and knowledge to be able to take action right away to make a BIG difference in your child’s life. And you can do it from wherever you have an internet connection or smartphone.
You will leave actually feeling better–and with a feeling HOPE, something that can be difficult to find when dealing with the challenges, struggles and heartbreak so common with the disabling symptoms of autism spectrum disorder.