Can you believe we are in 2018? I wanted to take this time to highlight 2017 before it becomes a distant memory.
- We spoke and exhibited at 4 National Conferences
- Attended 5 National Health and Food Expos (spoke at 1 of them)
- Provided Staff training to 1 major worldwide company
- Attended 2 private events
- Held our 2nd Annual Online Summit that reached over 9,000 people in 169 countries in 6 days!
- We gave away $270,093.05 of products that were donated by our generous partners through our Autism Pantry Program
- We touched approx. 19,400 people through conferences, lectures, and our online summit
- We launched our Pamper Me Pantry Program in December 2017
Dont miss out on the next shipment in April, we will sell out!
A premium subscription box that provides high-quality products ranging from a wide variety of items such as but not limited to beauty products, GFCF snacks, supplements and the list goes on. The box is filled with full-size products and a handful of gift samples. All proceeds raised will help families with Autism.
- Gluten Free Soaps with tote bags (these soaps make a great gift for you or someone you love).
- Sensory weighted toys
Visit the Autism Hope Alliance Friends & Family Wellness Store. A portion of every purchase directly benefits the Autism Hope Alliance.
We all LOVE savings!
Autism Recovery System
The Funding Guide
Much love and respect,
President, Autism Hope Alliance
Mother of Jaxson (diagnosed with Autism, age 15)
-Autism Hope Alliance
Tax ID #26-4077150 501(c)(3)
Needs with Host Kristin Selby Gonzalez is a guideÂ
for parents on how to shop without frustrationÂ
for their child’s special dietary needs.Â