Autism Hope Alliance Lectures, Interviews and Educational Events
- Event: Kristin Selby Gonzalez 2013
- Media: Video Interview
- Host: Kristin S Gonzalez
- Guest: Kristin Selby Gonzalez
- Theme: Let’s Go Shopping: Special Foods For Special Needs
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/0dZjfux-5zI
Let’s Go Shopping: Special Foods For Special Needs with Host Kristin Selby Gonzalez is a guide for parents on how to shop without frustration for their child’s special dietary needs.
(ADHD, PDD-NOS, Autism, Celiac Disease & Down Syndrome)
– How to Shop Gluten and Casein Free
– Meat and Produce Sections
– Differences Between Organic, Conventional & Locally Grown
– The Importance of Enzymes
– Navigating the Supplement Aisle
– Toxin Free Household Cleaners
As a bonus, Kristin will show you how to make Gluten & Casein Free cookies and how to give enzymes to a child.